In my previous post, I have talked about raising our vibrations using the Kwan Yin Mantra. We all know what affirmations are. So, today I felt I should share with us affirmations. I hope that these affirmations help you to raise your vibration, reprogram your subconscious mind and set the tone for a positive life momentum for YOU!!! On my own, I have found these affirmations to be very useful and practical.
You are worthy
The first affirmation below is from Kelly Howell.
The founder of Brain Sync.
All of who you are
You deserve love, joy, guidance, fulfillment of dreams
You are loved beyond your imaginations
Embody the fulfillment of your desires
And they will be transformed from dreams into reality
Allow this truth to permeate your inner self
All deep within you as a vibrant, resilient energy that inspires to take action
And draws to you the very things you want
The next affirmation is from Sherold Barr. You can rephrase the affirmations to make it more personal
Now is your time
It is your time to make your dream come true
You are a conscious co-creator of your life
With your Divine Right, ask for what you want and live your dreams
You are the designer of your destiny
You were born to be all that you can be
You are a Powerful Force of Nature
You are worthy of your Divine destiny
Of abundance, light, love
You have the Power of your thoughts, words and action to command your future life experience into existence
Your Creator gave you unique gifts and talents to use in this Lifetime
You are here to share your gifts
And to help make great change in the world
You can do this
Affirmation is a level of Faith and it has the capacity to set the tone for a positive life momentum for you. Remember, your word is your wand as Florence Scovel Shinn eloquently said it. From my own personal experience; I have actually seen the power of positive affirmations. It happened to me in 2015; at that time I was not really aware about the Law of Attraction: though I would honestly say that we all are practicing Law of Attraction unconsciously.
“Positive affirmations are like light shining through the darkness, replacing despair with hope.” Tana Hoy
Facts About Positive Affirmations
“All physical reality is made up of vibrations of energy. Your thoughts too are vibrations of energy. This is not a concept or theory, but rather the startling new reality that quantum physics now reveals to us. Your thoughts have a powerful influence; they affect what happens to you.” Learn Mind Power
“Every time you think a thought, you send out that thought’s specific vibration. If a thought makes you feel good, if it’s a “positive” thought, it is vibrating at a higher frequency. If a thought makes you feel bad, if it’s a “negative” thought, it’s vibrating at a lower frequency. So, “I hate you” has a much lower frequency than “I love you” Deliberate Receiving
These positive affirmations are for when you’re nervous and afraid. They are from the site Prolific Living:
When you feel insignificant:
I am a unique child of this world.
I have as much brightness to offer the world as the next person.
I matter and what I have to offer this world also matters.
I may be one in 7 billion but I am also one in 7 billion.
When you are nervous or afraid:
I trust my inner wisdom and intuition.
I breathe in calmness and breathe out nervousness.
This situation works out for my highest good.
Wonderful things unfold before me.
From the site Creative Affirmations, here are some of their excellent positive self-affirmations:
I radiate love and joy to all I meet.
I am whole, complete and perfect just as I am, right where I am at.
I am more than capable of bringing my dreams to life.
I release all negativity that is blocking the divine expression of who I am.
I am safe. There is Divine protection surrounding me.
I am the architect of my life; I build its foundation and choose its contents.
Today, I am brimming with energy and overflowing with joy.
My body is healthy; my mind is brilliant; my soul is tranquil.
I have been given endless talents which I begin to utilize today.
I forgive those who have harmed me in my past and peacefully detach from them.
A river of compassion washes away my anger and replaces it with love.
I am guided in my every step by Spirit who leads me towards what I must know and do.
Creative energy surges through me and leads me to new and brilliant ideas.
My fears of tomorrow are simply melting away.
From Farnoosh Brock of Prolific Living I am sharing with you:
100 Positive Affirmations to Carry You Through Life
When you feel lonely and sad:
1. I feel the love of those who are not physically around me.
2. I take pleasure in my own solitude.
3.I am too big a gift to this world to feel self-pity.
4. I love and approve of myself all round
When you feel terrified (without your safety being in danger)
5. I focus on breathing and grounding myself.
6. Following my intuition and my heart keeps me safe and sound.
7. I make the right choices every time.
8. I draw from my inner strength and light.
9. I trust myself.
When you are angry
18. I forgive myself for all the mistakes I have made.
19. I let go of my anger so I can see clearly.
20. I accept responsibility if my anger has hurt anyone.
21. I replace my anger with understanding and compassion.
22. I offer an apology to those affected by my anger.
When you feel hopeless and at the end of your rope
23. I may not understand the good in this situation but it is there.
24. I muster up more hope and courage from deep inside me.
25. I choose to find hopeful and optimistic ways to look at this.
26. I kindly ask for help and guidance if I cannot see a better way.
27. I refuse to give up because I haven’t tried all possible ways.
When you feel conflicted about a decision
28. I know my wisdom guides me to the right decision.
29. I trust myself to make the best decision for me.
30. I receive all feedback with kindness but make the final call myself.
31. I listen lovingly to this inner conflict and reflect on it until I get to peace around it.
32. I love my family even if they do not understand me completely.
33. I show my family how much I love them in all the verbal and non-verbal ways I can.
34. There is a good reason I was paired with this perfect family.
35. I choose to see my family as a gift.
36. I am a better person from the hardship that I’ve gone through with my family.
When you are among friends
37. I choose friends who approve of me and love me.
38. I surround myself with people who treat me well.
39. I take the time to show my friends that I care about them.
40. My friends do not judge me, nor do they influence what I do with my life.
41. I take great pleasure in my friends, even if we disagree or live different lives.
When you are around strangers
42. I am beautiful and smart and that’s how everyone sees me.
43. I take comfort in the fact that I can always leave this situation.
44. I never know what amazing incredible person I will meet next.
45. The company of strangers teaches me more about my own likes and dislikes.
When you are at work
46. I am doing work that I enjoy and find fulfilling.
47. I play a big role in my own career success.
48. I ask for and do meaningful, wonderful and rewarding work.
49. I engage in work that impacts this world positively.
50. I believe in my ability to change the world with the work that I do.
When you can’t sleep
51. Peaceful sleep awaits me in dreamland.
52. I let go of all the false stories I make up in my head.
53. I release my mind of thought until the morning.
54. I embrace the peace and quiet of the night.
55. I sleep soundly and deeply and beautifully into this night.
When you don’t want to face the day
56. This day brings me nothing but joy.
57. Today will be a gorgeous day to remember.
58. My thoughts are my reality so I think up a bright new day.
59. I fill my day with hope and face it with joy.
60. I choose to fully participate in my day.
When you worry about your future
61. I let go of worries that drain my energy.
62. I make smart, calculated plans for my future.
63. I am a money magnet and attract wealth and abundance.
64. I am in complete charge of planning for my future.
65. I trust in my own ability to provide well for my family.
When you can’t get your loved ones to support your dreams
66. I follow my dreams no matter what.
67. I show compassion in helping my loved ones understand my dreams.
68. I ask my loved ones to support my dreams.
69. I answer questions about my dreams without getting defensive.
70. My loved ones love me even without fully grappling with my dreams.
71. I accept everyone as they are and continue on with pursuing my dream.
When you come face to face with a problem
72. I am safe and sound. All is well.
73. Everything works out for my highest good.
74. There is a great reason this is unfolding before me now.
75. I have the smarts and the ability to get through this.
76. All my problems have a solution.
When you want to do more with your life but feel stuck
77. I attempt all – not some – possible ways to get unstuck.
78. I seek a new way of thinking about this situation.
79. The answer is right before me, even if I am not seeing it yet.
80. I believe in my ability to unlock the way and set myself free.
When you can’t stop comparing yourself to others
81. I have no right to compare myself to anyone for I do not know their whole story.
82. I compare myself only to my highest self.
83. I choose to see the light that I am to this world.
84. I am happy in my own skin and in my own circumstances.
85. I see myself as a gift to my people and community and nation.
When you feel you are not good enough no matter how hard you try
86. I am more than good enough and I get better every day.
87. I give up the habit to criticize myself.
88. I adopt the mindset to praise myself.
89. I see the perfection in all my flaws and all my genius.
90. I fully approve of who I am, even as I get better.
91. I am a good person at all times of day and night.
When you want to give up
92. I cannot give up until I have tried every conceivable way.
93. Giving up is easy and always an option so let’s delay it for another day.
94. I press on because I believe in my path.
95. It is always too early to give up on my goals.
96. I must know what awaits me at the end of this rope so I do not give up.
When you recognize how powerful, gifted, talented and brilliant you really are:
97. The past has no power over me anymore
98. I embrace the rhythm and the flowing of my own heart.
99. All that I need comes to me at the right time and place in this life.
100. I am deeply fulfilled with who I am.
Having shared these affirmations with you; I am confident and positive that they can help you shift into a higher vibrations and positive life momentum! BUT…I have to remind you of something; affirmations are GOOD; but they do not and should not replace your responsibility of doing your “inner work.” What I mean is, if there is any problem you have—whether an energetic block or whatever it is…it behooves you to seek the help and guidance of an authentic spiritual teacher/healer. If it requires you to have a reading and unravel some things about your life; then do it.
Another important thing I have to tell you is; as much as you do affirmations; keep in mind that we are living in 3D (a lower realm) so you cannot always be in a higher vibrations because of the chaos and challenges of this physical world called Earth!!! Raising our vibrations/personal development is a work in progress. There is no graduation in it because the denseness lower vibration of this earth affects our energy, vibration and life in general.
It is like charging our phone and computer; you charge your phone and your computer and it gets full; but it does not remain fully charged forever; subsequently it runs down as low battery. Same thing with your car; when you fill it with fuel; it does not remain full permanently; it gets exhausted and you refill the fuel tank. The same ting applies to us human beings.
I would like to end this article with this write up below. It is a mixture of affirmations and wise sayings by Max Erhmann called Desiderata.
Go placidly amid the noise and haste, and remember what peace there may be in silence.
As far as possible without surrender, be on good terms with all persons. Speak your truth quietly and clearly; and listen to others, even the dull and ignorant; they too have their story. Avoid loud and aggressive persons; they are vexations to the spirit. If you compare yourself with others, you may become vain and bitter; for always there will be greater and lesser persons than yourself. Enjoy your achievements as well as your plans. Keep interested in your own career, however humble; it is a real possession in the changing fortunes of time.
Exercise caution in your business affairs; for the world is full of trickery. But let this not blind you to what virtue there is; many persons strive for high ideals, and everywhere life is full of heroism. Be yourself. Especially, do not feign affection. Neither be cynical about love; for in the face of all aridity and disenchantment it is perennial as the grass. Take kindly the counsel of the years, gracefully surrendering the things of youth. Nurture strength of spirit to shield you in sudden misfortune. But do not distress yourself with imaginings. Many fears are born of fatigue and loneliness. Beyond a wholesome discipline, be gentle with yourself.
You are a child of the universe, no less than the trees and the stars; you have a right to be here. And whether or not it is clear to you, no doubt the universe is unfolding as it should. Therefore be at peace with God, whatever you conceive Him to be, and whatever your labors and aspirations, in the noisy confusion of life keep peace with your soul. With all its sham, drudgery and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world.
Be cheerful. Strive to be happy.
I BELIEVE YOU HAVE GOT THIS!!!