Today, I want to talk about money. Everyone loves money! Money is an indispensable part of human existence because without money you cannot pay your bills because we live in a world where we have to pay for survival. What do you think is the difference between the millionaires, billionaires and the poor people? A lot of the time is about opportunities, environment and circumstances. But an integral part of what plays a MAJOR role is mindset and belief.
There has been a very famous statement about money saying that money is the root of evil. But is it really true? Is money truly the root of evil? For me, I do not believe it is. I believe that money is a tool for creating a better life.
What do you think people like Bill Gates, Oprah Winfrey, Steve Jobs, Richard Branson, Robert Kiyosaki, Ali Baba etc have in common? If you ask me I will tell you MINDSET and BELIEF. We know what mindset is; then what is a belief? A belief is an idea in your mind. These famous people have the same belief! The belief they hold is that there is more than enough for everyone in the Universe and that there is more than enough to go around.
Unfortunately, often times we sabotage ourselves with limiting beliefs when we want to create more abundance for ourselves. Why do we have a kind of negative belief about money? There are people who feel unworthy of abundance—and it is quite unhelpful; sometimes these limiting beliefs are as a result of the way we were brought up or what our teachers, friends, neighbours and elderly ones told us. It can also be because of the conventional mentality of the society that make us have a limiting belief and negative thinking about money and abundance.
In my own personal journey of manifestation; I have grown to understand that the Universe has more than enough to give to us. We are only limited by our mindset. There is this saying that the sky is your limit. But the sky is not the limit our beliefs are!! As bitter as it may sound; you cannot be in a reality that you don’t have the consciousness. You cannot be in abundant reality when you have a poverty consciousness and vice versa.
ENOUGH TO GO AROUND
It’s easy to compare ourselves to people who are more successful: taller, richer or have better abs. Get into almost any group and somebody has something or is doing something better than you. The real harm is when we somehow believe we don’t deserve better, as if what we want is in limited supply. This scarcity thinking can even lead to being “…resistant to taking care of ourselves as fully as we can.” says clinical psychologist Suzanne Lachmann
The only difference between people who have more of what you want and you comes down to what you focus on. Abundance is all around you. You may be living with a debilitating disorder – it’s call the “psychology of scarcity” (Daniel Kahneman)—the belief that there isn’t enough to go around. This can have short-term impacts, like relying on usury lending rates at payday lender outlets.
Without further ado, here are 25 money affirmations to attract wealth and abundance. BUT manifesting money is not only about affirmations; but affirmations can actually set the tone for the manifestation and reprogramming of your subconscious mind because everything starts from the mind!! So check out these affirmations and I hope it makes sense to you as I have found it meaningful and helpful. Thanks to Farnoosh Brock from whom I got these affirmations from
Money: 25 Money Affirmations to Attract Wealth and Abundance
- I am a magnet for money. Prosperity is drawn to me.
- Money comes to me in expected and unexpected ways.
- I move from poverty thinking to abundance thinking.
- I am worthy of making more money.
- I am open and receptive to all the wealth life offers me.
- I embrace new avenues of income.
- I welcome an unlimited source of income and wealth in my life.
- I release all negative energy over money.
- Money comes to me easily and effortlessly.
- I use money to better my life and the lives of others.
- Wealth constantly flows into my life.
- My actions create constant prosperity.
- I am aligned with the energy of abundance.
- I constantly attract opportunities that create more money.
- My finances improve beyond my dreams.
- Money is the root of joy and comfort.
- Money and spirituality co-exist in harmony.
- Money and love are friends.
- Money is my servant.
- I am the master of my wealth.
- I am able to handle large sums of money.
- I am at peace with having a lot of money.
- I can handle massive success with grace.
- Money expands my life’s opportunities and experiences.
- Money creates positive impact in my life.
Photo Credits: Money pictures: Google images; other pictures: Facebook